My radio equipment
I use the following equipment at my 1st QTH:
- IC7000 for shortwave and VHF.
- IC1271 for 23cm with TV option
and at my 2nd QTH
- Flex6500 for shortwave
- FT897 for VHF
- IC1200 with DG0VE PA (60W)
and during holiday in EA8:
- 2m / 70cm portable
- KX3 with 100W PA (IC7300)
My antennas in Reutlingen:
- Dipol 40m / 80m Kelemen
- Vertikal ntenna for 20 to 10m with automatic Matchbox
- 2m 5 Element Yagi
- X5000 vertikal antenna forr 2m, 70cm and 23cm
- 23cm and 13cm antenna for ATV
- Vertikal antenna and a Zepp Antenna each with automatic matchbox forshortwave
- X5000 vertikal antenne for 2m, 70cm and 23cm
A Quadelement, Outbacker and some wireantennas for holiday.
I work with RTTY, PSK31 etc, analog and digital SSTV; digital voice on shortwave. I use a laptop with windows or linux.
I have a DATV station as well: RX is a digital SAT receiver and a DVBT receiver with converter.
For digital SSTV I use Easypal.
My logbook programm is swisslog.
A picture of the shack in Reutlingen:
and a picture of Edingen:
and a second one: